Rules and Gudelines - The Community Corner
At Cupquake Wiki, we are committed to creating a collaborative encyclopedia for fans of Cupquake. This means we must build off each other's ideas, make sure all of our edits are for the good of the wiki, and make sure our content is focused on Cupquake and relate to her.
How to help out
The first most helpful task would be to knock out some tasks on the To-Do List page. Be sure to remove the task from the page once you have completed it.
If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
You can find a list of useful templates on, some of which are documented on IHasCupquake Wiki:Templates.
If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing.
1. No profanity. This includes swear words, inappropriate media, and offensive language or behavior. You will be blocked if you violate this rule.
2. All users must be respectful to each other and to the wiki admins, you will be blocked if you bully or harass others.
3. Do not post any personal information about yourself or others. Do not try to obtain personal information about others including Tiffany and Red. Asking for addresses other than that of a PO box is never acceptable.
4. Please do not vandalize the wiki, insert any spam links, or insert anything inappropriate or offensive.
5. All edits must be beneficial to the wiki and correspond to the topic you are editing.
6. Do not delete other people's work unless completely necessary.
7. Refrain from posting any fan mail for iHasCupquake and/or Red on this wiki or anything addressed to them. Tiffany and Red have no part in the upkeep of this wiki.
8. All comments are to be directed to the forum on their respective boards and categories.
For Forum policies and FAQ, please see here.Admins reserve the right to block any user for any reason they see fit. For a list of admins, see here.